The links and documents on this page are the latest to be received by the Community Council.
Garden waste is usually collected on the same day as recycling and food waste and alternate weeks to black bin collections. Please check your calendar or our website (www.flintshire.gov.uk/checkyourbinday) for your collection day.
The latest news from the UK government is to be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
The latest from the NHS is to be found at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Hannah Blythyn AM | AC Delyn
Where to find the latest information
- Public Health Wales provides a daily update about the number of cases of coronavirus in Wales. It is available at: https://phw.nhs.wales/news/public-health-wales-statement-on-novel-coronavirus-outbreak/
- Information about coronavirus is available on the Welsh Government’s website at https://gov.wales/coronavirus and https://llyw.cymru/coronafeirws
- Queries about support for businesses, including about eligibility for the Economic Resilience Fund? Visit the Business Wales website https://businesswales.gov.wales/coronavirus-advice/
- If you can help the effort to produce PPE in Wales please visit https://businesswales.gov.wales/news-and-blogs/news/provision-critical-equipment-and-personal-protection-equipment-ppe
- Want to know when and where to wear a face mask? https://gov.wales/face-coverings-frequently-asked-questions
- Want to make your own face covering?https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2020-06/how-to-make-a-3-layer-face-covering.pdf
The Welsh Government holds a daily media briefing about coronavirus. These are on-the-record, on-camera and routinely supported by a BSL translator. They will be held at 12.30pm every week day. They are live-streamed on our @WelshGovernment Twitter channel and are broadcast live on BBC One Wales and S4C.
Mold Community Shop