CYNGOR CYMUNED CILCAIN
CILCAIN COMMUNITY COUNCIL
INFORMATION NOTICE FOR CILCAIN RESIDENTS
Planning application 060201
Construction of 18 dwellings, Mountain Road, Cilcain
Flintshire Planning Authority has received a Planning Application to erect 18 dwellings at land on Mountain Road, Cilcain.
The Planning Application is now out for consultation and Flintshire Planning Authority is seeking comments from various organisations, statutory bodies and the public.
If you wish to comment on this application, you can do so:
- By using the online form:
You can submit your comments on-line by finding the application on the Planning Applications Database on Flintshire County Council’s website, then clicking on the comment facility. www.flintshire.gov.uk/planningapplicationsdatabase
- By post:
Send a letter to: Mr J Beattie (Case Officer), Planning, County Hall, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 6NF.
You must include the following information in your letter. Failure to do so may result in your comments not being taken into account.
- Site address of application (Land at Plas Yn Llan, Mountain Road, Cilcain)
- Description of proposal (Construction of 18 Dwellings with associated access and footpaths)
- Application number (Planning Application 060201)
- Your name
- Your address
- Your comments about the proposal
It is essential that you quote the reference number (Planning Application 060201) and name of the officer dealing with the application (Mr J Beattie).
The inclusion of your telephone number is not a mandatory requirement. However, should a Planning Officer wish to contact you it would be useful.
Please note that legally Flintshire Planning Authority must allow the public to see any comments they receive about planning applications. This means that they cannot treat any comments as confidential.
What will happen to your comment?
All relevant planning considerations raised will be fully taken into account, although replies to individual concerns are not normally possible due to the large numbers received by the Planning Authority throughout the year.
The issues or concerns you can raise:
The issues you raise must involve planning matters such as:
- Impact on residential amenity (e.g. hours of use, loss of privacy, loss of light, over dominance, noise, traffic)
- Impact on the character and appearance of an area (design, appearance and intensity)
- Impact on highway safety (e.g. poor visibility, pedestrian safety, parking)
- Impact on community facilities
- Planning policies and proposals, or Government planning advice.
Flintshire Planning Authority cannot take into account comments on the following types of concerns:
- Personal characteristics of the applicant
- The effect of the proposal on property values
- Disturbances during building work
- Loss of view
- Private rights of way, private drains and other private easements and legal covenants
- Disputes over land ownership
- Commercial competition
- Building Regulation issue
THE DATE FOR COMMENTS TO BE RETURNED TO THE PLANNING AUTHORITY IS RECORDED ON FLINTSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL’S WEBSITE AS 13th DECEMBER, 2019.
GIVEN THE APPLICATION HAD TO BE TAKEN OFF THE WEBSITE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, THE DATE ON THE WEBSITE HAS NOT YET BEEN AMENDED BUT THE CASE OFFICER WILL ACCEPT COMMENTS AFTER THIS DATE.